disabled aids
disabled aids disabled equipment disabled aids
disabled equipment
  Disability Information for the Disabled from the Disabled.
disabled holiday information
DisabledInfo.co.uk - offering practical advice and information for the disabled from the disabled
DisabledInfo.co.uk offers advice and information for the disabled from the disabled

disabled equipment
disabled equipment
Home

Disability Forums
Register
Lost Password
Update Profile
Chat Room
Bookmark Us
Tell A Friend

disabled equipment disabled aids disabled equipment

Disability Forums

Search Forum:
Disabled advice
Disabled advice

Dissertation Questionnaire Reply
Hello,
My name is Stephanie Cupitt, I am currently studying for a BSc in Animal Management with the University of Greenwich. I am in the process of completing my dissertation for my third year and wondered if you would be able to help me. I am looking for people to fill out a questionnaire either from the online format (link below) or a paper format which can be sent out via email as a PDF or printed out and posted.

Questionnaire link: https://kwiksurveys.com/s/myy36e9Y#/0

The questionnaire is looking at the impact of dogs on wheelchair users, such as their effect on their owners health and well-being and quality of life, and aims to gather information from wheelchair users who: have no dogs; companion dogs; and, disability assistance dogs in order to determine the level at which dogs impact the quality of life for wheelchair users and what degree of difference they may make; physically, and psychologically.

Part-taking in the questionnaire is completely anonymous, unless you otherwise state that you would like to be notified of the results via email. The data collected will only be used to complete my dissertation.

Thank you in advance for your participation!

Many thanks,
Stephanie Cupitt

StephC

02/02/2017
You must first log in to be able to Reply / Comment.  

Displaying 1-0 of 0 Replies

disabled equipment disabled aids disabled equipment

disabled equipment

disabled holidays disabled aids disabled holidays disabled holidays disabled aids disabled holidays  
disabled equipment

disabled equipment
disabled equipment
disabled aids